Introducing a reworked curriculum specially designed to address this year’s tumultuous crypto market.
Registration for the course beginning January 20th, 2023 is now closed. The class size is limited to 20 attendees and is on a first come, first served basis.
Bitcoin Mystery School, Novice Initiation, is a unique, intensive course that will give you deeper and broader knowledge of the fundamental mysteries of Bitcoin. No previous software or computer science background is needed. If you can send an email, you can absorb this knowledge!
This course, designed and taught by veteran Bitcoin developer and entrepreneur Vin Armani, is specifically oriented toward non-technical cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Vin’s unique background and skillset combined with his proven ability to communicate complex concepts in simple, ease-to-understand terms, makes this an experience that you will not find anywhere else. The small class size means all questions will be thoroughly answered and Vin will provide individual attention throughout the experience.
Bitcoin Mystery School pulls back the veil on Bitcoin. You will grasp the fundamental concepts of the powerful system revealed to the world by Satoshi Nakamoto at a level deeper than even most professional cryptocurrency developers.
Attendees will work hands-on with their own wallet and coins. While we recommend students participate in class using the eCash (XEC) network, you can choose your favorite chain with which to work: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin SV (BSV), and even Litecoin (LTC) or Bitcoin Gold (BTG)!
Whether you are just starting your Bitcoin journey, are a long time holder or enthusiast wanting to understand what is really going on when you send and receive coins, or a professional software developer wanting to get “close-to-the-metal” with your Bitcoin work, Bitcoin Mystery School will change everything you thought you knew about Bitcoin.
The Mysteries Of Novice Initiation:
- Bitcoin is not money. Learn why.
- Launch YOUR OWN cryptocurrency on the final day of class
- Why is Tether, a stablecoin token, the world reserve cryptocurrency?
- How to use Electrum Wallet like a professional developer
- What your 12-word backup phrase really does
- What is actually contained in a QR code
- How Public and Private keys interact in Bitcoin
- How Unspent Transaction Outputs (UTXOs) actually *are* your coins
- What a Bitcoin transaction is made of
- What a Bitcoin address *really* is
- Script, Bitcoin’s magic opcode language
- “Locking” and “unlocking” coins by hand
- What actually happens when you spend your coins
- Signing and verifying messages using your Bitcoin keys
- Send private, encrypted messages to any Bitcoin address
- Using OP_RETURN messages to create a new layer of applications